Wecome!

This is all new to me! Don't know how well I will be able to keep it up, but I am going to give it a try!
A special thanks to JK for making me this awesome banner! You're the best!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Prayers for my little bro

So I got a scare this morning. A text came in right before I went to work from my brother. He has been spitting up blood. He went to an ENT and they found a lesion by his vocal chords in his throat. There is a possibility that it may be cancerous. He is a smoker (this scares me) He goes for surgery within the next 14 days and we will know for sure. He has three young daughters. He got remarried in October and has 2 stepchildren as well.He has been going through a tough time financially as well. He doesn't live near me and I feel kinda helpless.
Please keep him in your prayers.
Thank You

No comments: