Wecome!

This is all new to me! Don't know how well I will be able to keep it up, but I am going to give it a try!
A special thanks to JK for making me this awesome banner! You're the best!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Timeless Beauties-90's grunge

Yes, I have had a very busy 4 days trying to catch up on my assignments! I also did some much needed cleaning. I like the way this turned out, but there was a fog going on and it didn't do the pic justice. Should have extended the brick wall as well. But it is what it is! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a cool photo. The atmosphere rocks!

sun2401 said...

Thanks Rd! :) I appreciate it.

Tori said...

Awesome picture as always Sun.. You Jk and Pk always rock your pictures

sun2401 said...

Thank you! :)

Sereniticat said...

Sun, I just wanted to say that I LOVE this pic. I thought this pic was just perfect for grunge, the setting, her pose it's fantastic. I was dismayed that the totaling of the scores did not reflect how great this pic is !

sun2401 said...

Aww, thanks Seren! It is ok, 2 out of 3(scores) was good enough for me :) I was a little taken back atm moment, but moved on. It is for the enjoyment first most!