Wecome!

This is all new to me! Don't know how well I will be able to keep it up, but I am going to give it a try!
A special thanks to JK for making me this awesome banner! You're the best!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dark Shadowz assingment 4-Coven encounter





I used to say that I have had a long day, now it is long years. I have traveled far and to many places, never staying put for too long. I try to stay in remote areas and try not to be noticed. I do not make any attachments. Once in awhile I take the company of a young man, but it never ends well. It has been so long since I belonged, to love or be loved. It has been over 200 years since my turning. As the years went by cities have developed everywhere and the population has increased, places to hide are fewer.
I stroll into a city and the vibes of all the hustle and bustle energizes me. I decide to stay for awhile. The night life of the city suits me well. I am especially drawn to the dive bars; it is easy to find a meal for the night without anyone noticing.
I lure my prey out into the dark alley way, she is unexpecting what is to come. Tonight something is different, I feel as though I am being watched. I smell the air…nothing. I listen for heartbeats…nothing. Yet I can feel something. I am somewhat nervous and leave the dead body and begin to walk out of the alley. I am being followed. I reach the corner and about to turn and make my way down the street, but am met by a man. I turn to go back down the alley only to find that there are others waiting for me. They are like me, creatures of the night. They say nothing but gesture for me to follow. I am not sure if I have a choice, I am outnumbered. I follow; we walk for awhile until we come to a large house secluded down a long driveway. One of them enters a code into the gate and it opens. As I walk into the doorway, I am met by a dozen or more vampires . A gentleman enters the room and I recognize him instantly. It is a bad memory of long ago, of a night that would change my life forever. He approaches me, takes my hand and says, “Welcome home”.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, this one is so awesome. So many little details that bring it all together. When I noticed the people in the background there I was just like... dude!! Totally awesome.

sun2401 said...

Awww, Thanks RD! I am enjoying doing pics for this particuliar comp! It makes a difference :)