Wecome!

This is all new to me! Don't know how well I will be able to keep it up, but I am going to give it a try!
A special thanks to JK for making me this awesome banner! You're the best!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dark Shadowz assignment 5

Been awhile, so this is just a pic update. I also finished my faerie Folk pics, but am not too proud of them so they will be left out


I am ALIVE!! At least that is the way I feel. I haven’t had that sensation in over 200 years. Richard, one of the guys I met in the alley way is to be my tutor so to speak for the first couple of weeks I am at the coven. I am to shadow him and learn the coven ways and rules. He introduces me to all the members, but I spend most of my time with him. I try to concentrate on what he is saying, but I am lost in his voice, it is like music to my ears.
There is just something about him that has me all crazy; I find that I am not myself.
When he enters the room, I get goose bumps on my already chilled body, something I would have thought impossible. I have fallen hard for this man who is like me, is it possible? I am afraid of these feelings never mind express them to him!
It is the last day I have to shadow him. I know that I will not spend as much time with him. The words are on my lips but he interrupts me. He says that he has a surprise for me, a kind of “graduation” gift. He says it is a secret and that I am to meet him and the downtown bar at midnight. I did not know at the time that the coven throws a small party for their “graduates”. I had hoped that it was going to be a special evening with just the two of us and that maybe, just maybe he felt the same for me as I for him.
It is midnight and I am almost at my destination. I round the corner and glance through the window as I head towards the door. I stop abruptly and am frozen in my tracks! I see Richard but he is in the arms of another coven member. I see nothing else. All of a sudden I feel sick and my still heart is broken. The sky opens up and it begins to pour as if shedding tears that I could not. I ran back to the house, slammed my door and threw myself onto my bed. It would be days before I would finally emerge.

No comments: