Wecome!

This is all new to me! Don't know how well I will be able to keep it up, but I am going to give it a try!
A special thanks to JK for making me this awesome banner! You're the best!

Monday, December 20, 2010

on a lighter note

Had all day to think and there is so much more I would like to say. But I will keep it to myself.
I do want to add though that not all the things at ss were bad. I had some really good times there and met lots of awesome people. For that I thank you Em. Unfortunately, I feel that you pushed people away. The thing with Chama was just the icing on the cake. I am glad that you have good friends now and you are at a place where you are happy. Shouldn't that be good enough? Why you have to keep opening this can of worms is beyond me. No it was not Seren, it was your blog about BG. You are still bitter and that is why you had to mention Cloudten. Let it go. If your life is better now and you are truly happy, then this thing of the past should be behind you.

No comments: