Wecome!

This is all new to me! Don't know how well I will be able to keep it up, but I am going to give it a try!
A special thanks to JK for making me this awesome banner! You're the best!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Days!!!

I had a great day yesterday! First off, the day before I got some checks in the mail from my aunt and uncle. They had won the powerball lottery back in January. I wasn't really expecting anything tbh so it was a real blessing. They gave only what they could b/f taxes would be taken. They each gave my husband and I $13,000 which came to a grand total of $52, 000! Not bad when you thought you weren't getting anything!
Second, we have been looking for a car for my son. We wanted something that wouldn't require collision but reliable. After many hours and days of searching, taking time to go see the cars and disappointments, we finally got one! It was just perfect! We got him a 1999 Nissan Maxima GXE. It has a 130,000 miles and it is in excellant condition. She was the original owner. Best of all we got a great price, $3300 about $700 under blue book value.
I felt like I was walking on clouds yesterday! I am blessed :)

No comments: